We do however, have tools. Now, more than ever, people are making choices to lean into their health and wellness in an effort to moderate their stress levels, bolster their immunity and amp up their vitality. In combination with conventional medicine, adding in holistic therapies to the mix allows you to explore your health and wellness from a broader perspective utilizing therapies such as:
- Psychology/ Talk Therapy
- Holistic Nutrition
- Massage Therapy
- Herbal Medicine
What are the possible benefits of taking a “Wholistic Approach” To your Health?
- Reduced anxiety and lowered stress levels
- Enhance Immunity
- Improved Sleep
- Balancing of Hormones
- Treats Chronic and Acute Pain
- Easing of Depression
- Treats inflammatory conditions such as INS, Endometriosis, Arthritis, etc…
- Improved Digestion
- Calms Skin Conditions such as Eczema, Acne and Psoriasis
- Processing of grief and sadness
Can I use my Insurance Benefits for this?
—You bet! Most insurance providers offer coverage for allied health professionals, giving individuals and their families an opportunity to access treatment. Some offices even provide Direct Billing for easy processing of your payment.